Optrel Clearmaxx Airfed Grinding Helmet
- Ready to grind package includes: e3000X PAPR green with 18h battery, with clearmaxx PAPR grinding helmet, parking buddy & e3000 bag
- Unlimited clear view of your workspace, filtered and clear air with adjustable air distribution make the clearmaxx the unique face and respiratory protection system with the highest safety level.
- A rotary switch can be used to feed 20% of the air cooling the forehead area. Direct air draft crossing the eyes leading to dry eyes is avoided by the air distribution system.
- Weight: 490G
- Comfortable ergonomic fit
- Quite simply the best grinding helmet on the market
- Swiss Made
- Used in the following industries – Automotive, Building, Chemical, Refrigeration, Food, Heavy Metal, Painting & Fabrication
Standards: EN 166 / EN 175 / EN 12941:1998 TH3 / complies with CSA Z94.3, ANSI OS Z87+, EAC
In 1986 Optrel were a pioneer in the field of automatically darkening welding helmets. Today they are a leading global supplier of face and head protection products, breathing protection solutions and active sunglasses.
Every year they deliver well over one hundred thousand occupational safety products. They are not a mass producer. Almost every product is unique. Tailored to the needs of the customer.
Optrel are still shaped by the special culture of a family business. Strong values and sustainable action make them a reliable partner for Langfield Welding Supplies. The continuous pursuit of perfection and the combination of the latest technologies and materials with the most modern production processes are reflected in every Optrel product and guarantee our customers, in addition to the highest level of safety, incomparable wearing comfort and a unique design.