LVZ44 TAF Flap Disc 125x22mm – Box of 20
- Glass Fibre backing with a semi rigid backing, allowing for high aggression grinding with some control.
- Bevelled profile for high aggression applications. Operators report having a bevelled edge to the disc makes it easier to have a flat grinding face in direct contact with the job.
- 125mm Diameter
- 22mm Hole Centre
- Available in 40,60 & 80 Grit
- Packed in boxes of 20
- Zirconium Oxide
- Fantastic performance on both Mild Steel & Stainless Steel
- Image displays 115mm version, awaiting pictures of 125mm.
TAF ABRASIVI was founded in 1953 in order to manufacture abrasive products. Since its origin TAF has constantly improved its broad range of top quality products which are today widely used in the metal industry.
A key aim of TAF has always been to develop the most modern production techniques enabling the Company to offer a top quality service to its customers.
Producion is currently undertaken in a modern factory with an area of 18.000 square meters. The manufacture of a broad range of coated abrasives with cloth, paper and fibre backings together with reinforced cutting and grinding discs has enabled TAF to maintain its high standing in the market place.
40, 60, 80