LPT8I Premium TAF Flap Disc 40 Grit 125x22mm
£28.50 – £55.00
- Glass Fibre backing with a semi rigid backing, allowing for high aggression grinding with some control.
- Bevelled profile for high aggression applications. Operators report having a bevelled edge to the disc makes it easier to have a flat grinding face in direct contact with the job.
- 125mm Diameter
- 22mm Hole Centre
- Available in 40,60,80 & 120 Grit
- Packed in boxes of 20
- Zirco Ceramic are manufactured using a top size cloth bonded with a mixture of zirconium oxide and ceramic abrasives. This special combination of high quality materials emphasizes its very fast stock removal rates coupled with an exceptional working life. In addition these discs offer high temperature and pressure resistance. They are suitable for stainless steel, forged metals, carbon steel and any exotic metals. The blue colour cloth is free of iron oxides to prevent any stainless steel contamination, added to which the discs are all iron, sulphur and chlorine free.
- Picture is of 115mm version, waiting for 125mm picture.
TAF ABRASIVI was founded in 1953 in order to manufacture abrasive products. Since its origin TAF has constantly improved its broad range of top quality products which are today widely used in the metal industry.
A key aim of TAF has always been to develop the most modern production techniques enabling the Company to offer a top quality service to its customers.
Producion is currently undertaken in a modern factory with an area of 18.000 square meters. The manufacture of a broad range of coated abrasives with cloth, paper and fibre backings together with reinforced cutting and grinding discs has enabled TAF to maintain its high standing in the market place.
Pack of 10, Box of 20