GYS Easycut 40
£750.00 (£900.00 inc. VAT)
All our machines come fully tested, with input plug of your choice.
- 2 Years Warranty
- Max Cut 12mm, will handle 6-8mm all day long.
- 8kg weight
- Reinforced structure with isolated non slip rubber pads.
- Both torch and earth clamp can be disconnected.
- Compact, lightweight and portable
- Inverter technology guarantees quality cutting on all types of steels
- Quick and easy installation of consumables.
- Effective cutting: air cooled torch body for a high arc stability and duty
- Ergonomic handle for comfort and ease.
- Designed to be shock and heat resistant.
- Quick torch connection/disconnection, no tools required
- Intuitive control panel.
- Manual adjustment of the air pressure (2.5 < 6.5 bar) with a bargraph on the
- Automatic torch detection.
- HF-free ignition to prevent disturbances that could damage
nearby electronic equipment
Download Spec Sheet
Ultra compact (8 kg), the EASYCUT 40 is a plasma cutter with a HF-free starting voltage, perfect for cutting
all types of metal up to 12mm thick. With a power output of 40 A, it excels in precision cutting at low
intensity. Ideal for use in workshop or car body shop, the EASYCUT 40 has great portability and cutting