Esab Rogue ET 180i DC TIG Welding Machine
£550.00 (£660.00 inc. VAT)
- 180A HF TIG & Stick Welding Machine
- Complete with 4mtr Esab TIG Torch, Earth Lead & Gas Hose
- 3 Years Warranty
- Excellent high frequency TIG start ensures no failures on ignition with superior arc characteristics for smooth and stable performance
- Easy to Use – set up of welding parameters is simple and intuitive
- Robust Design – IP23S designed for both fabrication floor or site applications
- Advanced TIG controls for full cycle control to match every application you need, and pulse feature up to 500 Hz for perfect control of heat input
- PFC ensures a stable arc, resistant to power fluctuations even while working on long extension cables, up to 100 m (PRO version only).
- Optional remote current adjustment from: TIG torch, foot pedal, hand remote control
Rogue ET is a powerful and easy to handle entry level high frequency start TIG machine. It has been designed with ESAB DNA code which gives great robustness locked in very compact housing.
Lightweight, ergonomic handle, carry strap and long extension cables make Rogue ET the ideal solution for field applications. All variants of machines are suitable to work with generators (7kW).
Rogue ET performs with exceptional arc characteristics, both in TIG and MMA mode. There is a broad number of advanced parameters that can be adjusted in TIG: gas pre flow, start current, ramp up time, ramp down time, finish current and post flow. All of these can be worked with 2 or 4 stroke mode. Additionally the PRO version has a pulsing feature with frequency from 0,2 Hz up to 500 Hz for better heat input control. In MMA, user can adjust Hot Start or Arc Force, to match his best welding preferences or application. All of this can be quickly adjusted by simple and intuitive user interface.