Esab Rogue ES 150i
- 150A Stick Welding Machine
- 3 Years Warranty
- Superior Arc characteristics –Smooth, Stable performance.
- Generator Compliant –Suitable for use with generators (7 kW).
- Easy to Use –Set the welding current and weld with excellent results
- Practical Design -makes the power source easy to carry which enables use at almost any work site
- Robust Design –IP23S Designed for Fabrication Shop or Site application.
The Rogue is a robust and durable power source for the professional welder. The machine provides state-of-the-art welding performance and reliability through use of the latest high performance power electronics and Digital control; ensuring a precise consistent arc.
The Rogue provides a smooth DC (Direct Current) welding power which allows you to weld a variety of metals, such as alloyed and non alloyed steel, stainless steel, and cast iron. The Arc Force and Hot Start settings are adjustable and help the user find exactly the right arc for the job. Being digital the Micro-processor precisely controls all functions and provides Best-in Class welding performance across the amperage range of the machine. The Rogue 150i can be used with electrodes up to 3.2mm Ø.
The Rogue can easily perform TIG -welding using a “Live TIG” start. Equip the power source with the optional TIG-Torch, which has a built-in gas valve and a regulator, and a bottle of gas and you are ready to weld mild steel or stainless steel, with or without filler material.