Esab Ok Autrod MIG Wire 316Lsi
- Sold in 15kg reels
- Stocked in the following sizes – 0.8mm, 1.0mm & 1.2mm
- Sold on scrappable wire baskets
- Approvals: CE; EN 13479; CWB; ER316LSi; DB; 43.039.05; DNV-GL; VL 316 L (M13); VdTÜV; 04268; NAKS/HAKC; 0.8-1.2 mm
- Classifications: EN ISO 14343-A; G 19 12 3 L Si; Wire Electrode; SFA/AWS A5.9; ER316LSi; Wire Electrode; Werkstoffnummer; ~1.4430; Wire Electrode
- Austenitic (with approx. 8 % ferrite) 19% Cr – 12% Ni – 3% Mo – Low C – High Si
A continuous, solid, corrosion-resistant, chromium-nickel-molybdenum wire for welding austenitic stainless alloys of the 18% Cr -8% Ni and 18% Cr -10% Ni -3% Mo types. OK Autrod 316LSi has good general corrosion resistance; in particular, the alloy has very good resistance to corrosion in acid and chlorinated environments. The alloy has a low carbon content which makes it particularly recommended when there is a risk of intergranular corrosion. The higher silicon content improves the welding properties such as wetting. The alloy is widely used in the chemical and food processing industries, as well as in shipbuilding and various types of architectural structure.