Esab Ok Autrod MIG Wire 308Lsi
- Sold in 15kg reels
- Stocked in the following sizes – 0.8mm, 1.0mm & 1.2mm
- Sold on scrappable wire baskets
- Approvals: BV; 308L SA BT (M12); CE; EN 13479; CWB; ER308LSi; DB; 43.039.01; DNV-GL; VL 308 L (M13); NAKS/HAKC; 0.8-1.2 mm; VdTÜV; 04267
- Classifications: EN ISO 14343-A; G 19 9 L Si; Wire Electrode; SFA/AWS A5.9; ER308LSi; Wire Electrode; Werkstoffnummer; ~1.4316; Wire Electrode
- Austenitic (with approx. 8 % ferrite) 19% Cr – 9% Ni – Low C – High Si
A continuous solid corrosion resisting chromium-nickel wire for welding of austenitic chromium nickel alloys of 18% Cr – 8% Ni-type. OK Autrod 308LSi has a good general corrosion resistance. The alloy has a low carbon content making it particularly recommended where there is a risk of intergranular corrosion. The higher silicon content improves the welding properties, such as wetting. The alloy is widely used in the chemical and food processing industries as well as for pipes, tubes and boilers.