£98.50 (£118.20 inc. VAT)
- External shade adjustment between DIN 9 and DIN 13 and an optical class of 1/1/1/2. Delay and sensitivity can be adjusted from the inside
- Four arc sensors for higher auto darkening response
- Wider coverage and a larger viewing area of 100 x 50 mm (3.93 x 1.96 in.) that offers a wide field of vision and increased spatial awareness
- Sensitivity control is an adaptable feature useful when welding low amp TIG for better reaction to darker arc light
- Delay control enabling the welder to set how long the lens stays dark after the welding arc stops. Short delay helps get the job done faster during tack welding, whilst longer delay is useful for high amperage welding
- Externally activated Grind Button. Shade 4 Grind Mode
- True Color allowing for a brighter view and enhanced colour definition
£29.50 (£23.40 inc. VAT)
- EN 388 (3 2 2 3) cat 2.
- EN 12477A (3 1 3 x 3 x).
- EN 420.
- Aluminised woven Kevlar back.
- Protection against extreme heat.
- Heavy duty split leather supported palm.
- Wing thumb with part welted seams construction.
- Kevlar stitched.
- Fully lined with brushed cotton.
- Woolen felt lining to palm.
- 250 deg c contact heat.
- 1000 deg c radiant heat.
£39.50 (£29.40 inc. VAT)
- React to Light Headshield
- Super Lightweight (382g)
- Sleek Design
- 1 Year Warranty
£625.00 (£750.00 inc. VAT)
- 3 Years Warranty
- Comes free with 2 x Clear & 2 x Amber Outer Lenses & Helmet Bag
- Revolutionary Shell Design. High Impact Resistance Nylon
- Halo™ Headgear. Ergonomic, infinitely-adjustable 5 point head gear provides extreme comfort and balance. Low-profile design, central pivot point allows for maximum head clearance while helmet is in the up position.
- 100 x 60mm viewing area. 1/1/1/2 –5-13 ADF
- Color touch screen control panel with 8 separate memory settings and externally activated shade 4 Grind Button
- Hard hat adapter option available for use with ESAB hard hat
Viewing Area 100 x 60 mm (3.93″ x 2.36″)
Cartridge Dimensions 133 x 114 x 9 mm
Power Supply Solar cell + 2 replaceable lithium batteries. Alerts when low battery.
Memory Settings 8 x preset memory function
Sensitivity control Low-high, adjustable with infinite dial knob
Switch Time 1/25,000 s. from Light to Dark
Standards DIN plus, CE, EN175, EN 379, EN166,
ANSI Z87.1, CSA Z94.3, AS/NZS 1338.1
£850.00 (£1,020.00 inc. VAT)
- Ready to grind package includes: e3000X PAPR green with 18h battery, with clearmaxx PAPR grinding helmet, parking buddy & e3000 bag
- Unlimited clear view of your workspace, filtered and clear air with adjustable air distribution make the clearmaxx the unique face and respiratory protection system with the highest safety level.
- A rotary switch can be used to feed 20% of the air cooling the forehead area. Direct air draft crossing the eyes leading to dry eyes is avoided by the air distribution system.
- Weight: 490G
- Comfortable ergonomic fit
- Quite simply the best grinding helmet on the market
- Swiss Made
- Used in the following industries – Automotive, Building, Chemical, Refrigeration, Food, Heavy Metal, Painting & Fabrication
Standards: EN 166 / EN 175 / EN 12941:1998 TH3 / complies with CSA Z94.3, ANSI OS Z87+, EAC
£12.50 (£15.00 inc. VAT)
- Internally Elasticated to protect stitching
- Kevlar Stitched
- Split Cowhide 1.2mm Thick
- BS EN ISO 11611 : 2015
- 18″ in length
- Available in Medium & Large
- Grain Goatskin Leather Palm
- Split Cowhide Back and Cuff
- Incredibly Soft Feel
- Kevlar 3 Ply
- EN 12477 (09.2005) TYPE B
- TÜV BP 60017622 0003
- TÜV 21128415 002
£14.50 (£17.40 inc. VAT)
- Weldas® hoods are made of flame retardant fabric with velcro closure and velcro to attach to welding helmet
- Weldas® helmet hoods are certified:
- EN ISO 11611:2015 Class 1/A1+A2
- Certificate nr. TÜV: BP 60148742 0001.
- Test report nr. TÜV: 60341060 001.
- 305gr/m2 flame retardant cotton
End of content
End of content